- Support Checkerboard Hill on Patreon!
Subscribe via email
- 2022 (10)
- 2021 (27)
- 2020 (27)
- 2019 (26)
- 2018 (26)
- 2017 (27)
- 2016 (28)
- 2015 (15)
- 2014 (13)
- 2013 (6)
- 2012 (9)
- 2011 (73)
- 2010 (14)
- December (14)
- Ghost platforms on the Beijing Subway at Dongsishitiao
- Standard metro trains of China
- Hong Kong buses with doors on both sides
- Shanghai to Beijing by high speed train
- Railfan’s guide to Shanghai, China
- Cable hauled trains under Shanghai’s Huangpu River
- Exploring the Shanghai Metro
- Exploring the Beijing Subway
- Soy milk confusion in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong loves butter cookies!
Monthly Archives: November 2012
It has taken me almost two years, but I have finally finished uploading the last of my 2010 Hong Kong trip photos to Flickr. All up I took 10,131 photos during my two and a bit week holiday, with 2,391 of them now available online – 100% captioned, and mostly geotagged.
When I go on holiday I take a lot of photos, and when I get home and upload them, I make sure I caption them accurately. Getting the location correct is easy to do when I carry my GPS datalogger with me, but if I don’t – how can you pin down the location?