It’s been three years since my last trip to Hong Kong, so it’s time for another visit.
You’d think by now I would have run out of new things to see, but I’ve got quite a list places to visit in order to fill gaps on this website:
- Boat cruise to see the pink dolphins
- See what is left of the Rumsey station ghost platforms
- Check out the expanded interchange station at Admiralty
- Ride the driverless trains of the South Island line
- Inspect the Kwun Tong line extension
- Visit the ship shaped shopping centre at Whampoa
- See the 8 car trains on the Ma On Shan line
- Find the stub tracks on the Tung Chung line at Kwai Chung
- Photograph every reversing loop on the MTR Light Rail system
- Inspect the unbuilt track stubs on the MTR Light Rail
And finally – visit every tram depot and termini on the Hong Kong Tramways.
Will two weeks be enough – I surely hope so!
I’ve marked all of the above, plus a few other things to see on a Google Map: