It has taken me a bit over a year, but I have finally finished uploading the photographs I took on my 2019 trip to Hong Kong.
- Day 1: arrival and Airport Express train
- Day 2: Wong Tai Sin and Tsim Sha Tsui, MTR Island Line and Admiralty interchange
- Day 3: Tsz Shan Monastery, Tai Po Market and Hong Kong Railway Museum
- Day 4: Hong Kong Island trams and Wan Chai
- Day 5: Repulse Bay, Mong Kok, MTR South Island and East Rail lines
- Day 6: Hong Kong Dolphin Watch tour off Tung Chung, Hong Kong–Zhuhai–Macau Bridge, Central-Mid-Levels escalators,
- Day 7: Hong Kong Observation Wheel, MTR Hung Hom station
- Day 8: Lamma Island, MTR Kwun Tong line extension
- Day 9: Hong Kong Museum of Medical Sciences, MTR Sai Ying Pun station, Kwun Tong, Ma On Shan, East Rail and Racecourse lines
- Day 10: Peak Tram, Hong Kong Park, Kowloon Bay
- Day 11: Route 81 bus from Kowloon to Sha Tin, MTR East Rail, NWFB Rickshaw Sightseeing Bus
- Day 12: MTR West Rail and Tuen Mun light rail
- Day 13: Mong Kok, Hong Kong Airport, Tung Chung, Discovery Bay by bus
- Day 14: Hong Kong Airport, MTR Tung Chung Line, West Kowloon railway station, Whitty Street tram depot, Discovery Bay by ferry
- Day 15: departure
You can view the complete set of photos on Flickr – a total of 4,542 photos – 100% captioned, and mostly geotagged.
Compared to my 2016 visit I took twice as many photos, and managed to upload them in less time!