Tags1990s advertising Australia carriage China China Railways construction dining out Disneyland driverless train driving East Rail gambling history Hong Kong Hong Kong International Airport Hong Kong Island Hong Kong Tramways KCR Kowloon Kowloon Canton Railway Lamma Island Lantau Island light rail line guide locomotive lost in translation Macau maintenance Mass Transit Railway MTR mystery New Territories Octopus card on the road on the water Outlying Islands rail operations railway railway signalling television commercials tourist trap trains trams Victoria Harbour
Photos from Flickr
Subscribe via email
- 2017 (20)
- 2016 (28)
- 2015 (15)
- 2014 (13)
- 2013 (6)
- 2012 (9)
- 2011 (73)
- 2010 (14)
- December (14)
- Delivering the KCRC fleet of ER20 diesel locomotives
- Named trains of the MTR Light Rail
- Digital art by Josef Bsharah – inspired by Hong Kong?
- Scale model of a MTR works train
- MTR freight train across the border at Shenzhen
- KCR EMD G12 diesel locomotives in Australia
- MTR train cliffhanger?
- Above ground tracks on the Hong Kong MTR
- Temporary depot at Mei Foo for the Airport Railway
- Underwater tunnels of the Hong Kong MTR
Tag Archives: Comeng
Trains in Hong Kong don’t have very much character – they all look much the same, with only their fleet numbers setting them apart. But on the MTR Light Rail network, there was an exception – a pair of light rail vehicles that were given their own names.